Friday, July 29, 2011

You Are Wonderfully Made

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."-Psalm 139:14-15



 
What do you think about that flower? Some might say beautiful and some say it is not that good or even ugly. Does it grow in right place? May be it does not in the right place but the place does not effect or make it  less beautiful because no matter the condition around the flower, the flower will always be that beautiful flower as it created by its Maker. Same like each of us, even we feel that we are in the wrong place or position or people think we are bad or ugly or not even notice us or people tagged us with any value or judgement, all of those things not gonna able to change our origin personality and value as long as we do not allow people around us to put any label instead of label that given by our Maker long before we are even created and sent to this world. A label that says you are fearfully and wonderfully made!

Keep this in mind You are fearfully and wonderfully made!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin