Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Brand New

A new year has been started about seven days and not many stories have been made but will soon enough.  New experiences will be through, new stories will be written, will meet new people and many more new things are coming up. One new thing that I found out last night is I start collection white clothes :).

This is me on my white shirt.

I am in love with lace since hmm.....I think 6 or 7 months ago and have some clothes in my closet with lace on them and still waiting for losing some weight so I can wear my lovely lace dress :) and by that time lace may be out of date but I do not care. Love is simply love. There is no out of date in loving something or someone.

Anna Sui raffled velvet and lace dress
Source:style.com

And my new year opening song is Run by Leona Lewis

And quotes should be kept in mind are

Both quotes via Pinterest.com

And a new adventure begins

Hope you a wonderful year ahead!

No comments:

LinkWithin