Sunday, January 13, 2013

Muddy Day


Wringing our toes in the mud sounds fun for me but not that day when my students, their parents and me went to their palm oil plantation. Note: we are more like family rather than teacher - student. It takes hours driving and half of the road are dirt so it is more like off-roading. Especially those days when rain poured all day long a day. Do I open my mouth wide and drank the rain as it fell an hour later? Nope! We did not know rain poured  out all day long the day before till we stuck in the mud.  

See they dressed up like we were going to a mall or elsewhere civilize not a plantation. Aren't they sweet?

This is the only access to get to his house. each day they have to struggle to pass this road and that day as not a good day but hard. This man had to keep his balance to keep in the muddy track and he might felt one or two but he kept pressing on to finish his way home sweet home. Salute!

Love to see their sincere smile!


This car had to follow us to make sure that we can pass the road.

That day was the muddiest day I ever had so no picture of me coz I was so dirty.
Normally I always with high heels, skirt or in a word: girly. One time I told my friend that I love hiking and camping and my friend gave me cynical smile coz all he knows is my cover. It is easy to judge from the cover rather than look up pages through pages. But as we turn a page to another, we will surprise by our finding so don't move to judgement quickly.







No comments:

LinkWithin