Friday, November 11, 2011

Dream Weekend

All work and no play makes John a dull boy. This saying almost stick on me lately for I crazily grab all activities and take it hope even before I go to bed but thanks God before the saying have the outcome- a dull girl, I wake up and enjoy my life again. Weekend comes and have fun is a must. This weekend I hope I can have...

1. Full boby massage or at least body scrubbing with coffee, olive oil and some other things. My secret scrubbing blends.

2. Do a little shopping. 
Wish I could have this dress

images:wwd.com
Ermanna Scervino RTW Spring 1012

or

images:dustjacketattic.blogspot.com
3. Have a great chit chat with some friends and wish could hanging out with my best friends who live miles and miles away and do crazy things as the old time.

4. Read a great novel can be added to the list. Reading and sipping coffee? hmm...

Well, that is my dream weekend.

Happy Weekend all!!



No comments:

LinkWithin