Friday, October 21, 2011

Litlle Package of the Day

Just read a comment from a friend and he said that my blog is girl and he is not the one who said that. Hmm...I am trying to make it neutral for boy and girl but still  end up girly. OH well....just can't put the girly sense and taste away. Sorry boys.

This post will be a mixing of things that catch my eyes today. Hope you like it :)


Is love need this complicated formula?
Hope it does not.Hope love is  just L_O_V_E


 via:fashiongonerouge.com

 Love this picture. One of my friend said that the outfit color we choose describe what we are. I am not really agree with that. I love black. It does not mean I have a black soul but a free soul.


 via: topit.me

This picture brings back my childhood memory when I used to climb a tree and hanged on it for hours. Enjoying the branches' move here and there as the wind blew softly. It was so FREE!

and at last

via: flickr.com

No comments:

LinkWithin