Sunday, January 6, 2013

Yes Possible!



Zechariah and Elizabeth are both upright in the sight of God, observing all the Lord’s commandments and regulations blamelessly but in their old age, and the fact Elizabeth was barren, having a child is almost impossible. Once when Zechariah was serving as priest, an angel of the Lord appeared and told him that God had been heard of their prayer and Elizabeth will bear a child- a son who should be named John. After the angel told him everything, Zechariah asked for a sign out of his disbelieve. His reaction can be rationally and intellectually explained. First  they were old and second Elizabeth was barren. Is there any hope lies there? First thought: Impossible!. But the impossibility of conditions do not make the impossible stay as it is when the divine power involve.


Is anything to hard for the Lord? Nope! For everything is possible with God.  For God has power to do what he has promised and he will never stop until all he has said fulfilled. It is easier to pick up and put on doubt than trusting the Lord but trusting will never failing you but doubt do. I am not master in this yet or may be will never be a master as long as I am still on this earth with the fact I live in a flesh that tend to do what I don’t want to do and to see the visible instead of the invisible, to rationalize everything rather than to lift things up unto the hand of the One who hold my whole being.  Most of the times I am so worry or too much worries of many things instead of submit my doubt to the Lord and be willing to trust. And always put in mind that impossible means "I(m)possible" not because Audrey Hepburn said it but because I have God of all possibilities.







No comments:

LinkWithin