Tuesday, February 23, 2016

3 Reasons I love Cofee



    Coffee can't solve all problems but it can take away a bad day. Well, that is my own quote though. I used to not like coffee but by  times, it becomes one thing that I cannot take away from life. Coffee does have its own language. You can only understand the language when you enjoy sipping a cup of coffee. Here are reasons why I love coffee:

1. It Brings People Together



Coffee and a smile makes a stranger into a friend, even be a close friend. I don't know how but in my experience, coffee can bring people together. I made some new friends through coffee and with a cup of coffee on the table my friends and I share a lot of stories and laughters that make our friendship stronger.

2. It's Relaxing


I don't drink coffee to stay awake but I enjoy it because the smell of the fresh brew coffee that tingling my nose and of course the taste. It might black as the dark night sky and bitter, sour to the tongue or creamy and sweet as vanilla. Of your choice.  Sit in your favorite seat, grab a book and enjoy sip by sip of your coffee and play your music playlist softly as the background sound and relax.

3. It's Unique

 
I love the taste of coffee. There are tons of varieties of flavors and way to make it. If talk about tasting a new flavor, it seems you go through lots of adventure. Coffee beans from different geographical regions have distinct flavors and the way you harvest, dry and roasting the beans give major impacts to the flavor and smell of the coffee. I can help it, sometime catch my self salivating in anticipation of the coffee and I smell it, just like others who droll over the smell of their favorite meal.



Actually I can write down more of the reasons why I love coffee but 3 reasons are enough for now :)

No comments:

LinkWithin