Saturday, February 2, 2013

Don't Worry Too Much

Hendri Matisse once said "There are always flowers for those who want to see them" and I find that so true. Wherever I go I my eyes always capture a flower. No matter they are flower of flowers or just a blossom, I just love them. Flower makes me feel good and always have smile every time I look at one. Here are just some of the bunches of my collections. 

I capture this from my friend's front yard.
Enjoy the fresh air it breathes! 

"The earth laughs in flowers"- Ralph Waldo Emerson or I would say the lady bug laugh at the dahlia while she crawling around the petals.

 Let's dance in the sun array and wearing flower on our head!

 Flowers do not worry about how the're going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful. - Dodinsky
Worry not just enjoy every bit day's blessing  and color the world.

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.-Gerald de Nerval
Even though this is just a bush on my way to volcano, but its beauty just as one of flower in a garden. No matter where the flower grows, the beauty will always stand out. Same like us no matter where we are in, as long as we be ourselves and worry not about tomorrow, we will be fine.

" A flower cannot blossom  without a sunshine. A man cannot live without love"

So here it comes the largest flower in the world- Rafflesia. I am so proud to tell the world that this flower grows in my province! I know the flower is not in her best but still can tell us her beauty.


Some of the flower might will wither and die tomorrow and forgotten but as long as she is here today, she just gives peace and perfume the air. We are here on earth only for a short visit. Do not worry too much. Just take a minute to smell a flower and smile :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u fol back my blog sis

LinkWithin