Friday, April 12, 2013

The Splendor of the Sunset

         When the moon and the stars replaced by the warm and glorious sunrise, I know that a new day has begun. A day with its hopes and invitation to use every second time count. It is a day you never seen before or will see again tomorrow. It is just for today so feel free to write on your blank page new day to create the best story you possibly can. Stop dwelling on the past, unless you need to look back to see how far you have walked and which path you have taken and what lessons you have gotten so far to make your new day better than the day before.
“Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal” Elbert Hubbard


“I always say that the times in my life when I’ve been happiest are the times when I’ve seen, like, a sunset” Chris Evans
 “ For optimism is two lovers walking into the sunset arm in arm. Or maybe into the sunrise-whatever
Appeals to you” Krzysztof Kieslowski
“ There’s never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same” Carlos Santana
So enjoy each sunset and take the warn to the heart to warn the night :)
“ When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator” Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

LinkWithin