Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chasing the Blue Sky










All these pictures were taken yesterday when my friend and I was biking somewhere we never been to before. I stopped many times to capture anything attract my attention then we saw these beautiful women who worked hand in hand to plant the rice. So they move from one field to another till all the field are planted. This kinda cooperation is rarely found now days where selfishness consume people more than work together for common good. I think we need to keep that  precious value of life, right? Hand in hand

They were so sincere to ask us join them in the mud of the rice field. Without second thought, I jumped to the mud and tried to plant some rice and blended in their happiness and simplicity  What a blessing!!!

They though that we are reporter and they wanted us to take their picture and expected it to be in the local newspaper the next day. Well, if they know blog, may be I will ask them to check my blog haha!

Happy weekend folks!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow amazing tandur cah kapan panene kie salam kenal aja mbak

Delita said...

bukan aku yang tandur mas....cuma ngacauin tandur day nya ibu2 itu :)

LinkWithin