Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sweet Childhood Days

   Did you know that childhood i the only time in our lives when insanity is not only permitted to us, but expected? – Louis de Bernieres, Captain Corelli’s Mandolin. 

   When I was a kid, I used to love climbing a tree and sat on its branches and stayed there for quite long time. I enjoyed the motion of the tree when the wind blew the tree to all directions. In the same tree, I have a swing hang.I loved the moment when one of my friend pushed me high in the air, let my long hair flied freely touched the ground and back up again. My friends and I shared lots of laughter and excitement at that time.

   When we are still little, we seldom think of the future or may be not even have it in mind. This innocence  to gives us room to freely enjoy ourselves and rejoice in every little things we have. Oh how I miss those time. 
Childhood is a short season.-Helen Hayes 
Now time for these kids to enjoy theirs.

xoxo
Delita

No comments:

LinkWithin