Sunday, October 27, 2013

Be The Best Of Whatever You Are



Today might just as another ordinary day. A day from Sunday to Saturday. An average day where we busily go about our life with a long list of to-do lists, preoccupied by series of appointments, focused on your family or friends, thinking about your dreams or goals and how to make them come true, plan on another trip to make and many more needs, wants, and have to dos. 

On our average day, we are consume with all my and me things. On that day, we don’t consider God much. On a day like that, we forget the fact that our life just as a morning dew that evaporate by the time the sun starts giving out its warmness and that is it – gone.

When I was cooking couple days ago, I remembered the scene of the other night dream when I was pleading to have more time to live to finish the calling God has given me. It is not a pleasant dream but the dream did awaken my good conscience that my life is just a gift which could be gone forever any minute. If I am still well and alive today, it is because God is not finish with me. The question now is what should be done first to finish the master plan God has for me?.

No comments:

LinkWithin